Our “inspectors blog” page is a way to connect potential homeowners, sellers, investors and real estate professionals of all levels with the insight from a home inspectors perspective in relation to a residential property and the environmental deficiencies that can manifest within them. This page is still under construction; however below is a snippet of what the body of work will contain.
A few of the most non asked or misconcieved questions:
- Why get a home inspection on the property that I am buying, selling or investing in?
- What is a good home inspection, and how do I know if I am paying for the best possible service?
- Are all inspection companies the same?
- What is the difference between a home inspection and code inspection?
- Do you think a low price inspection cost means better service, or a higher price inspection cost means better service?
- Is it worth paying for additional environmental services with my inspection?
- Can I purchase a home with mold in it?
Stay tuned to these topics and so much more in weeks to come!